Friday, December 18, 2009

watch this space

Wow - three months without a post.

I'd love to say that it's because nothing interesting has happened to post about. But that would be a lie.

For anyone reading this who does not already know this news - Marc and I are separating. It's been a tortuous couple of months. There is so much to say, and yet I haven't been able to say it here.

If I try to summarize it - be succint, to the point - we want different things. I want a family, a home life, to find what I want to do for the rest of my life - balance, peace. Marc wants a big career. These things are not mutually compatible anymore. It has taken me a long time to hear him, to hear what he is saying - that he can't do it anymore.

I just read a brilliant statement from someone over at the Women's Colony from someone who is going through something much more difficult than I am:

THE ONLY WAY OUT IS THROUGH.

I'm on my way through. It's not a fun trip, the scenery sucks to be honest, but there is something on the other side of this. And I will be okay. As will my precious babies. They have an awesome mother you know (modest aren't I?).

So from me and mine to you - Happy Holidays. May you have wonderful times with your families and all the best for 2010. A new year, new opportunities.

I think On being European-ey has run it's course. I will be back - not sure where or when, but watch this space in January. I should be plenty stressed getting ready to move (3rd time in 2.5 years! Oi Vey!!) and I am sure I'll have something to say.

T
xox

6 comments:

Catherine said...

Wishing you and your family love, health and happiness for the holidays. You are an amazing woman, and I'm sure that you will make it "through". Let me know if you'd like to come for a visit for a change of scenery (The cafe in my village makes an awesome Macchiato, and the kids can play together in the park down the street.)

Anonymous said...

Sac Hermes
Sac Pas Cher
Sac Louis Vuitton
Sac Hermes Pas Cher
Sac Louis Vuitton
Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher
Sac Hermes Birkin
Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher
Sac Pas Cher
Sac Hermes Kelly
sac à main pas cher
Boutique Hermes Sac Pas Cher Marque
Le Kelly Hermes
Wedding Dresses
Bridesmaid Dresses
Prom DressesQuinceanera Dresses
Discount Wedding Dresses
Wedding Dresses
Bridesmaid Dresses
Prom Dresses

ahmedabadonnet said...

Worth watching...
ahmedabadonnet.com

hyd said...

Awesome…
hyderabadonnet.com

SeaSon said...

visit my blog ok ^^ I miss you
http://fourseasonnews.blogspot.com/
http://www.fourseasonnews.com/
cool your blog

Equity Tips said...

First of all let me tell you, you have got a great blog. I am interested in looking for more of such topics and would like to have further information. Hope to see the next blog soon.