Thursday, September 10, 2009

I have a rock in my bra

No seriously, I do.

It's a blue aventurine crystal that is an Aries stone (I'm an Aries). It is a small, lovely, blue stone with soft smooth rounded edges. The best place to carry it is close to your heart - thus the whole bra-stuffing. It is supposed to help me through what is going on in my life right now.

Honestly? I think it's a bit weird, and after my mum and I had left the store I said "You know who I've turned into? Mrs R!" referring to the mother of a close friend who went through a phase with crystals and such and we all thought (with much respect) that she was one sandwich short of a picnic when she did all this stuff 20 years ago.

Hmmm. Don't you just love it when you think you know about something and it comes back to bite you in the ass?

Sorry Mrs. R.

2 comments:

Traveller said...

It's called karma and it's a bitch. All I can advise is never, never mock an aunt about her having to hold her paper two feet from her nose to read it. You'll only end up having upteen pairs of glasses in the house on hand just so you can see how to cook a bag of rice. It's sad. Be careful what you say.

Mrs. G. said...

Why do you think I have a collection of Virgin Marys? It's from all the fun I made at the little old church ladies when I was young.

Whatever works sister!